Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Francis Pallini <pa...@clamart.oilfield.slb.com> on 2001/07/23 13:22:34 UTC

Re: Tracking Threads inside Tomcat

Hello,

Start Java in debug mode and you will be able to see remotly what's
happening in your application thanks to a JPDA compliant IDE.

I do use the following command line for Resin with Sun JDK 1.3.1 and NT4SP6
and it works well :

java -Xdebug -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n -Xnoagent
-classpath
"lib\dom.jar;lib\jaxp.jar;lib\jdbc2_0-stdext.jar;lib\jdk12.jar;lib\jndi.jar;lib\jsdk23.jar;lib\jta-spec1_0_1.jar;lib\resin.jar;lib\sax.jar;lib\webutil.jar"
com.caucho.server.http.HttpServer -conf d:\utils\resin\conf\resin.conf

By the way, I don't know if it is really suitable for a production server...

Regards,

Francis Pallini