Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by fire fox <fy...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/20 08:59:15 UTC

[Axis2] Elements listed in wsdl:message did not show up as Objects?

Hi,
      I'm working on a WSDL which has some elements listed in wsdl:message
section. After stub generation, I could not find most of them as objects.

Details : WSDL - Microsoft CRM 2011, *Axis2*
Options used : *-u, -ns2p*

Please clarify.

Thanks.

Re: [Axis2] Elements listed in wsdl:message did not show up as Objects?

Posted by fire fox <fy...@gmail.com>.
Only, 'fault' type messages were generated, whereas Input, Output type
messages were not part of the Class list.