Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de> on 2002/06/15 16:19:28 UTC

Thanks very much for helping me to go to O'Reilly OpenSource Convention

Hi,

I like to thank very very much all the people that have donate money for my
travel to O'Reilly OpenSource Convention.

Without your backing it hadn't been possible for me to go the conference.
Also because of your funding and your commitment  to Embperl, O'Reilly has
decided to also sponsor  the trip, so together it is now possible for me to
go :-))

Also we did not reach the total amount of $1325.00 that were plegded on
http://www.somewhere.com/pledge/ (there are about 20% missing), it is enough
for me to go. So the flight tickets are booked, the hotel is reserved and my
talk is on the conference Website
(http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2002/view/e_sess/2716)  . For those
of you who are courious, I will also make a second talk about mod_perl 2.0
build environment
(http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2002/view/e_sess/2725). I hope meet
some of you there!

Again thanks very much