Posted to users@camel.apache.org by lekkie <le...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/13 13:27:22 UTC

How can I access Servicemix Environment viriables?

Not sure if SMX has somethin like this, but I'd like to be able to access the
root folder (hard drive path e.g. c:\\mysmxdirectory) in which SMX is
deploy.

IS there an environment var for this?

How can u access/use it in a camel application?

rgds.

Re: How can I access Servicemix Environment viriables?

Posted by lekkie <le...@gmail.com>.
I tried that but it did not resolve.

See my code below:

<bean id="propertyPlaceholderConfigurer"
	  <property name="locations">
	    <list>
	      <value>file:///${karaf.home}/data/conf/config.properties</value>
	    </list>
	  </property>
	  <property name="ignoreUnresolvablePlaceholders">
	  	<value>true</value>
	  </property>
</bean>

<osgi:camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring"
trace="true">
		<route>
			<from uri="${request-queue}"/>
			<convertBodyTo type="javax.xml.transform.stream.StreamSource" />
			<bean ref="RecipientList" method="route"/>
		</route>
	</osgi:camelContext>

"${request-queue}" is not resolved neither is "#{request-queue}"

kr.

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

Posted by lekkie <le...@gmail.com>.