Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Kapil Yamkanmardi <ka...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/23 17:29:16 UTC

Packaging Apache Drill in JAR/EXE

Hello,

First, let me thank you for such a great tool. I am an aspiring data
engineer and at my company, we are working on a project wherein we have to
query CSV file data. So we came across this library and we started to use
it as an embedded installation and it solved all our problems. But, now we
are in a situation wherein we have to develop a JAVA/.NET Desktop
application with the same feature querying on CSV files using Apache
Drill.  So is there any way by which we can bundle Apache drill in our
installer and upon installation extract it and use it as an embedded tool
on the client machine?

Thanks,
Kapil Yamkanmardi