Posted to dev@wink.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/23 04:29:05 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Wink as TLP

The Apache Wink project entered incubator in May of 2009. Since then
we have grown the community in users and contributors, and we've made
significant improvements to the project. As previously discussed by
the community, I think that Wink is ready for graduation from the
Incubator to become an Apache Top-Level project. To start this
process, we first must vote within the Wink community that we are
ready to take on the responsibility of being a Top-Level project. Once
the vote is successful, we will create a board resolution proposal and
bring it to vote on the general Incubator list. The full process is
described in [1].

Please cast your votes:

[  ] +1 Graduate Wink from Incubator
[  ] +0 Indifferent to graduation status of Wink
[  ] -1 Reject graduation of Wink from Incubator

This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours from now.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Wink as TLP

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 9:31 AM, Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Did we ever bring the vote to IPMC?
>
> Thanks,
> Raymond

Not yet,we have to finish name search JIRA before we can bring a vote to IPMC

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-11

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Wink as TLP

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Wink as TLP

Posted by Jesse Ramos <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1 to graduate

-- Jesse

Re: [VOTE] Apache Wink as TLP

Posted by Michael Elman <ta...@gmail.com>.
+1 to graduate

RE: [VOTE] Apache Wink as TLP

Posted by "Bruggeman, Michael (Boogie)" <mi...@hp.com>.
+1 to graduate

Re: [VOTE] Apache Wink as TLP

Posted by Nicholas Gallardo <ni...@yahoo.com>.
+1 to graduate

Re: [VOTE] Apache Wink as TLP

Posted by Ciprian Mocanu <cm...@n-side.com>.
+1  Graduate.

--

*Ciprian Mocanu *
IT Manager

Re: [VOTE] Apache Wink as TLP

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Wink as TLP

Posted by Bryant Luk <br...@gmail.com>.
+1 Graduate Wink from Incubator

Would be nice to see Apache Wink graduate.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Wink as TLP

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Wink as TLP

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.