Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com> on 2003/02/27 15:32:45 UTC

[VOTE] Eric Pugh as a committer

Hi,

I would like to propose Eric Pugh as a committer on the Maven project.
He has been sending several patches for the Cactus plugin and I would
love to see him apply his patches himself and fix the Cactus plugin! :-)

Here's a quick bio of Eric:

Eric Pugh has been working with Jakarta projects for the past two years.
His contributions to Jakarta projects include:

* Contributing to the POI project helper classes to facilitate creation
of Excel cell styles easily and making working with cells and rows more
intuitive.
* Contributing to BeanUtils the BeanComparator class to facilitate
comparing two beans.
* Contributing to Jetspeed a Maven Jetspeed plugin to facilitate Cactus
testing of Jetspeed portlets using the Maven framework.
* Contributing patchs and tweaks to the Maven Cactus Plugin.

He is currently a committer on the Turbine project where he is tackling
adding more Cactus tests and a JNDI based configuration for Turbine
apps.

Outside of Jakarta, he is a committer on the DbUnit (www.dbunit.org)
project, spearheading MSSql Server integration and DbForms
(www.dbforms.org) where he started the conversion process to using
Maven.

His interests in Maven include making the cactus plugin function
smoothly, and integrating the shared functionality in the
war/cactus/ejb/j2ee plugins.

He enjoys evangelising Maven to his friend Erik Hatcher, author of the
Java Development With Ant.

---

Here's my +1

Thanks
-Vincent

Re: [VOTE] Eric Pugh as a committer

Posted by Peter Lynch <pe...@mindspring.com>.
> I would like to propose Eric Pugh as a committer on the Maven project.
> He has been sending several patches for the Cactus plugin and I would
> love to see him apply his patches himself and fix the Cactus plugin! :-)

+1

Peter

Re: [VOTE] Eric Pugh as a committer

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Thu, 2003-02-27 at 09:32, Vincent Massol wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to propose Eric Pugh as a committer on the Maven project.
> He has been sending several patches for the Cactus plugin and I would
> love to see him apply his patches himself and fix the Cactus plugin! :-)

+1

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: [VOTE] Eric Pugh as a committer

Posted by Pete Kazmier <pe...@kazmier.com>.

Vincent> Hi, I would like to propose Eric Pugh as a committer on the
Vincent> Maven project.

+1

Re: [VOTE] Eric Pugh as a committer

Posted by "Jeffrey D. Brekke" <jb...@wi.rr.com>.
+1

                                                    ekkerbj@yahoo.com

Re: [VOTE] Eric Pugh as a committer

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Belatedly +1.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

turbine-maven-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Eric Pugh as a committer

Posted by Kurt Schrader <ks...@karmalab.org>.
+1

-Kurt

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Wed, 2003-03-05 at 09:52, Vincent Massol wrote:
> [...]

He should be all set up now. Welcome Eric!

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Hi committers,