Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/03 00:03:44 UTC

preparing graduation

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note: we've got three items blocking graduation:

We have 3 remaining tasks before graduating as a TLP:
1.- resolution acceptance by the board
2.- positive community vote: could be started after eastern week
3.- positive IPMC graduation vote: should be started as soon as #1 is
accepted

In order to achieve these tasks, I propose to review #1 during the next 10
days, and begin the formal votings the next available monday (16th of
April). WDYT?

In particular, concerning the resolution acceptance draft:
- Janne, you're the project lead, you're ok with it?
- List of committers: is taken from
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/jspwiki.html Is it ok as it is, anyone
not wanting to be in there?

regards,