Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by heng du <du...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/13 01:06:08 UTC

[VOTE]: Delete the rocketmq-clients repo

Hello RocketMQ Community,

This is the vote for delete rocketmq-clients repo, As we no longer need a
single repo to manage all languages‘ clients, and in order to avoid
confusion, we want to delete this repo:
https://github.com/apache/rocketmq-clients

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of
votes are reached. Please vote accordingly:
 [ ] +1 approve
 [ ] +0 no opinion
 [ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

 Thanks, The Apache RocketMQ Team

回复:[VOTE]: Delete the rocketmq-clients repo

Re: [VOTE]: Delete the rocketmq-clients repo

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Thx for this information.  It makes sense to remove the rocketmq-client now.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Kevin Wang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by wenfeng wang <sx...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: Re: [VOTE]: Delete the rocketmq-clients repo

Posted by "chengxiangwang@cmss.chinamobile.com" <ch...@cmss.chinamobile.com>.
+1

程向往
chengxiangwang@cmss.chinamobile.com
18896725053(685053)
中移(苏州)软件技术有限公司   云计算产品部
江苏省苏州市高新区昆仑山路58号

From: dongeforever
Date: 2018-11-13 10:10
To: dev
Subject: Re: [VOTE]: Delete the rocketmq-clients repo

Posted by dongeforever <do...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by 郝晓培 <li...@126.com>.
+1

Posted by Tian YiSong <ys...@outlook.com>.
+1

Posted by heng du <du...@gmail.com>.
Hi,Willem,

Thanks for your suggestion, currently this repo is still an empty project,
but as you mentioned, I think It’s a good practice to discuss it first. I
will send a discussion email to  dev mailing list, let's discuss it
together.

Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> 于2018年11月13日周二 上午9:13写道:

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,