Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by eanbiso <bi...@hotmail.it> on 2014/07/23 15:01:46 UTC

Re: modify wsdl / request / response via interceptor

Hi all,
I must change the content of the response obtained at
?wsdl
invocation.
I'm using cxf 2.7.3.
I've tried different solutions but with poor results:
1. I've tried to extend the WSDLGetInterceptor but, if I'm not mistaken,
this interceptor is recalled before the response is properly built: i.e.
this is not the right way.
2. I've created a specific WSDLQueryHandler, implementing the interface
StemMatchingQueryHandler (you can find it as attached file
"WSDLQueryHandler.java.txt"), and I've added it to the at ws publication in
this way:

   EndpointImpl eimpl = null;
   QueryHandlerRegistryImpl handlerReg = new
QueryHandlerRegistryImpl(eimpl.getBus());
   handlerReg.registerHandler(new WSDLQueryHandler(eimpl.getBus()));

Now, at ?wsdl invocation, I arrive in the
   writeResponse(..)
of the class, but something fails executing this operation:

   WSDLWriter wsdlWriter = bus.getExtension(WSDLManager.class)
                        .getWSDLFactory().newWSDLWriter();

and no content is returned at the invocation.
What am I doing wrong?
Which is the cleanest way, using cxf 2.7.3, to change the response obtained
at ?wsdl invocation ?

Thanks in advance,

Andrea