Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org> on 2010/01/08 08:13:25 UTC

Beehive moving to the Attic

A heads up for the Beehive user community that the Beehive project has
been 'moved to the Attic'. This means that the Beehive developers (more
formally its Project Management Committee) have voted to retire Beehive
and move the responsibility for its oversight over to the Attic project.

Loosely speaking this means that the projects resources will be moved to a
read-only state.

You can read more about the Apache Attic and the process of moving to the
Attic at http://attic.apache.org.

You can follow this process in JIRA:

 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ATTIC-55

Thanks,

Henri Yandell on behalf of Beehive + the Attic.

Re: Beehive moving to the Attic

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com>.
  If you have any questions about this process, why / how the PMC made
this decision, etc, feel free to drop me a line.

  And, speaking for myself - though I'm sure there are other PMC
members who feel similarly - I enjoyed working on the project, working
with many of you, and hope that you in turn enjoyed using it!

Cheers,
Eddie