Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Kaushal Shriyan <ka...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/24 04:14:16 UTC

Load testing on Drupal Web services.

Hi,

I will appreciate it if someone can point me in the right direction to
carry out load testing on the Drupal CMS framework which is hosted on the
Nginx web server and configured with PostgreSQL 9.6.x database as backend.
The details of the versions are as follows.

Drupal 8
> PostgreSQL DB 9.6.x
> CentOS Linux release 7.7.1908 (Core)

I look forward to hearing from you and thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Kaushal

Re: Load testing on Drupal Web services.

Posted by "glinius@live.com" <gl...@live.com>.
JMeter treats the application under test as the "black box"
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black-box_testing>   and it doesn't know
anything about the underlying technologies like operating system, web
server, database server, etc.

So just follow generic instructions like:

1.  Building a Web Test Plan
<https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/build-web-test-plan.html>
2.  Building an Advanced Web Test Plan
<https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/build-adv-web-test-plan.html>
3.  Apache JMeter HTTP(S) Test Script Recorder
<https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/jmeter_proxy_step_by_step.html>

You might also be interested in the BlazeMeter Module for Load and
Performance Testing for Drupal
<https://www.blazemeter.com/blazemeter-news/holy-grail-cloud-testing/>

--
Sent from: http://www.jmeter-archive.org/JMeter-User-f512775.html