Posted to users@flex.apache.org by jeffbonasso <je...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/28 09:40:04 UTC

Apache Flex 13.0 AIR 15.0

I used the Flex Installer and have Flex 13.0 with AIR 15.0 overlaid. I have
an existing app that compiles fine, and if I run it in Debug mode with Fast
packaging method everything works perfect, but if I use the Standard
packaging method, the app loads, but when I try to navigate to a more
complex view, the entire app just shuts down. I try debugging it, but I get
no trace messages in the view I am navigating to. When I go back to Flex
13.0, AIR 14.0, everything works perfectly. I am using a 3rd party library
though that is requiring me to target AIR 15.0. Has anyone got Flex 13.0 and
AIR 15.0 working in concert with each other?

Re: Apache Flex 13.0 AIR 15.0

Posted by Maarten Cammaert <ma...@gmail.com>.
That's great!
Glad I could help

Maarten

Re: Apache Flex 13.0 AIR 15.0

Posted by jeffbonasso <je...@gmail.com>.

Re: Apache Flex 13.0 AIR 15.0

Posted by Maarten Cammaert <ma...@gmail.com>.
I'm using

if('@labelOnly' in item)

That should do it, I hope ;)

Re: Apache Flex 13.0 AIR 15.0

Re: Apache Flex 13.0 AIR 15.0

Posted by Maarten Cammaert <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
We had exact the same problem with our apps when we build with AIR 15.0 on
IOS.
In previous version the app never crashed.

After a long search I found out that when I parse an XML and use hasOwnProperty
in a loop the app crashes.
When I removed the method and used (@attr in xml) instead the problem was
solved.

Maybe there's a memory issue or AIR 15.0 is stricter in memory use.

Maarten

Re: Apache Flex 13.0 AIR 15.0

Posted by Gabriele Campi <ga...@medialogic.eu>.
Hi, I use the latest Flex 13 and Air 15 on my apps, and everything works
fine.
The only issue I found regards the submission to Apple: for that you
need the latest Air 15 beta .

Re: Apache Flex 13.0 AIR 15.0

Posted by "pkumar.flex" <pr...@gmail.com>.
I have used successfully Flex13 with AIR14. I will very this at my end and
let you.

--
*Regards,*
Prashant Kumar* | *Mob.: +91 8408811225