Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by xlr8tn <cc...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/24 17:01:16 UTC

CommandButtonAjax

I am trying to use the CommandButtonAjax that is in the sandbox.

I fixed the getter/setter TODO methods and now getting past those errors.  I
get into my backing bean successfully, and I also get into the success
javascript inside of inputAjax.js.  Here is the first thing that executes
inside _MyFaces_inputAjax_notifyElement:

var clientId = originalRequest.clientId;

The code bombs at this point because for some reason...originalRequest is
undefined.  Has anyone had this problem?  Where is originalRequest being
set?  Has anyone modified this to use dojo yet?  I really hope I can get
this to work.