Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Werner Guttmann <we...@gmx.net> on 2007/06/05 08:35:13 UTC

Ant tasks for Maven and java.net dependencies

Hi,

I am trying to use the Ant task for Maven with the root Maven POM for
the Castor project for download the dependencies and place them into a
lib directory.

What I have observed is that there's a few dependencies missing when I
run the corresponding Ant target. But if I use Maven for the build
process, the missing JARs are downloaded as well and placed into my
local repository.

I have tried to define remoteRepository entries for the java.net and the
Maven 2 java.net repositories (where e.g. java.transaction:jta:1.1.1B
resides), but this does not make a difference.

Any idea what I could try in addition ? Having said that, all other
dependencies are resolved and copied without any problems. It looks like
it's just the dependencies that are not synced globally that create a
problem.

Regards
Werner
Castor, committer

Re: Ant tasks for Maven and java.net dependencies

Posted by Werner Guttmann <we...@gmx.net>.
Done.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MANTTASKS-86

Thanks