Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Peter Hulst <ph...@sbcglobal.net> on 2006/12/05 10:33:24 UTC

unresolved package: bnd-extraimport=true ?

could anyone tell me what the following error message means?

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved package in bundle
23:  [bnd-extraimport=true]

I'm trying to deploy an OSGi/spring bundle into felix.
My bundle doesn't have any dependencies on BND, other than the fact
that I use the BND maven plugin to create the OSGi bundle.

I started getting this after doing an SVN update of the spring-osgi
and felix repositories. This bundle used to deploy just fine and I
don't believe anything changed in my code.

thanks
Peter

Re: unresolved package: bnd-extraimport=true ?

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Peter Kriens wrote:
> My mistake, I made a very silly editor from someone that wrote the
> spec. :-(
>
> Richard, can rebuild the plugin against the latest version (106)?

Done. Committed and deployed to the snapshot repo.

-> richard

Posted by Peter Kriens <Pe...@aQute.biz>.

Posted by Peter Hulst <ph...@sbcglobal.net>.
Thanks for the quick turnaround on this... I was really beating my head
against the wall there for a little while...

Peter Hulst

Re[2]: unresolved package: bnd-extraimport=true ?

Posted by Peter Kriens <Pe...@aQute.biz>.
My stupidity :-) Can you rebuild?

Kind regards,

     Peter Kriens

RSH> Peter Hulst wrote:
>>
>> could anyone tell me what the following error message means?
>>
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved package in bundle 23:
>> [bnd-extraimport=true]
>>
>> I'm trying to deploy an OSGi/spring bundle into felix.
>> My bundle doesn't have any dependencies on BND, other than the fact
>> that I use the BND maven plugin to create the OSGi bundle.
>>
>> I started getting this after doing an SVN update of the spring-osgi
>> and felix repositories. This bundle used to deploy just fine and I
>> don't believe anything changed in my code.

RSH> I have no idea what "bnd-extraimport=true" means, but to me this looks
RSH> like a syntax error in the bundle manifest. I assume someone meant to
RSH> put in a ";" when they actually put in a ",". Could you show us the
RSH> manifest of bundle 23?

->> richard

Re: unresolved package: bnd-extraimport=true ?

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.