Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by su...@tcs.com on 2005/06/07 05:55:40 UTC

Problem with retrieving the data in sequence

Hi all,
I am using a xml file whose structure is as follows:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<Item>
        <art>art1</art>
        <leadin>leadin1</leadin>
        <art>art2</art>
        <leadin>leadin2</leadin>
        <art>art3</art>
        <leadin>leadin3</leadin>
        <art>art4</art>
        <art>art5</art>
</Item>
Here if I want to get the elements nested in Item in a sequence, i.e after
art, then leadin, again art, then leadin, and the last art twice. When I
use the XMLBean it gives me an array of art and an array of leadin. But I
want to know the sequence in which they appear.

Is there any way to know the sequence of any nested tag?
Warm Regards,
Sujoy Banerjee
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Plot  B-1, Block EP & GP
Sector - V, Salt Lake Electronics Complex
Kolkata - 700 091,West Bengal
India
Mailto: sujoy.banerjee@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you