Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Vishal Shah <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2004/01/29 18:00:44 UTC

when to use SOAP attachment ?

hi,

I'm looking for the SOAP attachment usage scenarios ? When to use SOAP attachment ? What are the guidelines, etc ? Any pointers would be appreciated !

Thanks

RE: when to use SOAP attachment ?

Posted by Scott Nichol <ch...@yahoo.com>.
The mime sample shows the use of attachments.

I do not have any capture of the payloads with Apache
SOAP, but I have attached the request and response
payloads for a SOAP client and server written with
NuSOAP that uses attachments.

--- Vishal Shah <sh...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dheeraj,
>
> Do send me the code and format... I've to spend some
> time figuring out..
>
> Thanks,
> Vishal
>
> Liam DeMasi <ld...@acsinc-nj.com> wrote:
> Hello Dheeraj,
>
> If you wouldn't mind, I would like a copy of the
> code and the format for how it works.
>
> Thank you.
>
>  - Liam

=====