Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2018/02/01 15:15:56 UTC

Re: Skip deploy of test-jars?

Hi Robert,

thanks for that ... Option 3 was actually the one I was thinking of too but I was hoping that there already had been such a plugin or feature.
I whipped up a little plugin that we'll have in our code repo and guess we'll release it once and then probably forget it's there ;-)

But it's working like a charm and I too think this is the easiest and cleanest way to go.

Thanks for your support.

Chris

Am 30.01.18, 21:02 schrieb "Robert Scholte" <rf...@apache.org>:

    of the 2 option 1 is the cleanest: at least you don't make don't go
    outside of you project like you do with option 2. But it comes with too
    much overhead.

    I would go for option 3: write a Maven plugin:
    use MavenSession.getProjects() to find the specific instance(s) from which
    you want to copy the sources.
    AFAIK there's no such plugin available yet.

    thanks,
    Robert