Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by smallufo <sm...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/21 07:43:53 UTC

Use AjaxButton without attaching to a form ?

Hi , I wonder if it possible to use AjaxButton without attaching to a form ?

Sometimes , I just want a simple show/hide ajax effect in onSubmit() , and
there is no need to build another form and add the ajaxButton into it.

Re: Use AjaxButton without attaching to a form ?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
so attach the link to a button or input[submit] tag

-igor

Posted by smallufo <sm...@gmail.com>.
Hi , thanks.

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.