Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jan Labanowski <jk...@osc.edu> on 2001/04/20 04:40:23 UTC

For those who lurk at my Tomcat/Apache/mod_ssl Installation instructions
for Linux/Solaris there is an addition to the family: IRIX 6.5 for SGI:

   http://www.ccl.net/cca/software/UNIX/apache/

"Irix 6.5 Apache (1.3.14), mod_ssl, openssl, Tomcat 3.2.1, mod_jk
 Installation notes for IRIX, with scripts to start Apache/Tomcat on
 bootup, and modifications to the original sturtup/shutdown scripts.
 Making of test certificates using openssl."

If you find bugs/typos/ambiguities etc., please do not hesitate to help
me keep this site useful.

Jan

P.S. If you contact me I may respond fast, slow, or not at all.
But I glance at all my mail... But answering is quite a random behaviour...
Not that I am rude...  Some people think I am nice... I just have
1500 messages to answer in my mailbox, and I know I will not be able
to do it ever. If I find a minute, I answer. If I do not, it just
goes out of my sliding window of messages which I see on my screen...

Jan K. Labanowski            |    phone: 614-292-9279,  FAX: 614-292-7168
Ohio Supercomputer Center    |    Internet: jkl@osc.edu
1224 Kinnear Rd,             |    http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html
Columbus, OH 43212-1163      |    http://www.osc.edu/