Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2007/08/23 01:18:28 UTC

Connect errors in samples/*webapp Web Services samples

The calculator and helloworld Web Service WAR samples contain test cases
that attempt to talk to the sample Webapp that they are contained in. I
am not sure how they're supposed to work without taking the WAR and
deploying it to a separate Tomcat instance by hand. Maybe I missed a
step or my environment is not right...

I have temporarily renamed the two test cases to *FIXME for now as
they're breaking the build for me (and Raymond just confirmed in a chat
that calculator-webapp-ws is breaking for him as well).

Should these two test cases work? or are they not supposed to be
included in these samples?

--
Jean-Sebastien