Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Alex Turner <Al...@Project-Network.com> on 2006/08/23 17:36:28 UTC

RE: TPN POSSIBLE SPAM:Re: Unable to get out through authenticated proxy

Is your ssl service listening on the default ssl port?

Alexander J Turner Ph.D.
www.project-network.com
www.deployview.com
www.funkifunctions.blogspot.com

Posted by "Karr, David" <da...@wamu.net>.
I don't control the service, or the user names that can access it.

For now, I temporarily whacked (hacking with abandon :) ) around this,
forcing it to send the original username.  Unfortunately, the connection
still times out.  I've been comparing this HttpClient usage with the
code that I know works, and I'm not sure yet what the relevant
difference is.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Karr, David" <da...@wamu.net>.

Posted by "Karr, David" <da...@wamu.net>.