Posted to dev@ratis.apache.org by "Marton, Elek" <el...@apache.org> on 2018/01/15 13:00:46 UTC

[VOTE#2] Merge RATIS-5 to a new branch and publish the new site

Hi,

We got valuable feedback from the incubator mailing list an improved the
proposed site according to the apache guidelines.

So I start a new Vote to merge it. Please have a final look to the
proposed web site and VOTE if you agree to publish it.

As a reminder:

  * Rendered site is here: https://elek.github.io/ratis-site/
  * Source is on the RATIS-5 branch
  * both the rendered and source version is uploaded to RATIS-5.

This VOTE will open for 5 days and will end of 20th of January.

Thanks,
Marton

FTR. The original vote thread started here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ratis-dev/201712.mbox/browser

Re: [RESULT][VOTE#2] Merge RATIS-5 to a new branch and publish the new site

Posted by Jitendra Pandey <ji...@hortonworks.com>.
Woohoo! It is beautiful.
Thanks, Marton, for making it happen.

On 1/22/18, 1:25 AM, "Marton, Elek" <el...@apache.org> wrote:

    And finally: https://ratis.incubator.apache.org/ is up and running.

    The source code is at the asf-site-source branch and the html files are
    commited to the asf-site branch.

    Thank you all the help,
    Marton

Posted by "Marton, Elek" <el...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Elek, Marton" <el...@apache.org>.

Re: [VOTE#2] Merge RATIS-5 to a new branch and publish the new site

Posted by Shashikant Banerjee <sb...@hortonworks.com>.
+1

-shashi

On 1/17/18, 9:41 PM, "Mukul Kumar Singh" <ms...@hortonworks.com> wrote: