Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/18 16:25:16 UTC

Re: hive standalone machine mapreduce can only run one query on the same partition

You can use the same table space and meta store if you use an external
database.

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HiveDerbyServerMode

We probably should highlight this more as the setup is single user
without an external meta store.