Posted to repo-maintainers@maven.apache.org by Ярослав Трубін <ya...@ukr.net> on 2021/04/18 14:23:06 UTC

Maven settings

     Dear Sir or Madam,

     I know that today is Sunday and you are not working I mean from office. But because I haven’t found a way how I could get in touch with you, decided to use this e-mail address.
     When you take a look at your official website it is possible to reach you depending on some issue. And there are several links available. I think it is cool, but would like to ask a question. In order to do that, it is necessary to create a ticket in ”Atlassian Jira". I know that according to the  ”Attlassian Jira" you need to pay license for each user, which was created. I would like to avoid this. Because in the long term perspective a lot of users means a lot licenses. Once my account will be created, that means you should pay. Not me.
    Please review your contact information. In order to reach you not only by email, ”Attlasian Jira", but also by office numbers.

     Best regards,
     Yaroslav

 Delivered from a mobile phone "Apple iPhone” Model/Type X.