Posted to websh-user@tcl.apache.org by Wim Wan <ww...@sigma-rt.com> on 2006/03/08 04:10:16 UTC

I get it with ITcl,But another problem with html/table ????

Hi :

I have a html page, which have a <table ....>

when I submit the page to "1.ws3"

how can i deal with the table in Page!?

web::formvar ???

other???

help me!!!

BTW: the <input...> Element in Page, I already can deal .....

Wim Wan
2006-03-08

Re: I get it with ITcl,But another problem with html/table ????

Posted by Ronnie Brunner <ro...@netcetera.ch>.
Hi

> I have a html page, which have a <table ....>
>
> when I submit the page to "1.ws3"
>
> how can i deal with the table in Page!?

You can't. When you submit a form *only* the input fields will be
submitted to the server. If you need other data than the visible
fields on the form, add something like

       <input type="hidden" name="myData" value="..."/>

to your form (and then get it with web::formvar) or append your data
to the querystring of the form action and get it on the server using
web::param.

... And your questions are still basic HTML questions. They don't
really have to do with Websh. Consider reading an HTML form tutorial
or something...

hth
Ronnie
--
Ronnie Brunner | ronnie.brunner@netcetera.ch
phone +41 (0)44 247 79 79 | fax +41 (0)44 247 70 75