Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Hans Schwaebli <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2008/08/01 07:41:46 UTC

Re: How to call Ant scripts from Maven scripts the right way?

Then I would need to change pathes if I move the Ant scripts to the maven file. I am looking for a solution, where Maven does not interfere with the relative pathes in the Ant scripts at all (basedir, dots etc.). This would be the easiest.

Posted by Hans Schwaebli <ha...@yahoo.com>.
I solved it now by using the inheritAll=false option:
<ant antfile="builder/clean.xml" target="all" inheritAll="false" />

> How can I start Ant scripts from withing Maven scripts?
>
> I tried
>         <ant antfile="builder/clean.xml"
target="all" />

> But it had problems with the relative path names and properties then.

for the properties, if you have some properties to define from maven to
ant, you can use this example:
<tasks>
     <property name="var1" value="${project.version}"
/>