Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Raju M K <mk...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/24 12:57:40 UTC

system backup error

got error while system backup(Using OMVersion3.0.4-SNAPSHOT

   - <openjpa-2.3.0-r422266:1540826 fatal general error>
   org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: Got error 28 from
   storage engine {prepstmnt 838366117 SELECT t0.id, t1.id, t1.deleted,
   t2.id, t2.deleted, t2.insertedby, t2.name, t2.starttime, t2.updatedby,
   t2.updatetime, t3.id, t3.allow_font_styles, t3.allow_recording,
   t3.allow_user_questions, t3.appointment, t3.auto_video_select,
   t3.chat_moderated, t3.chat_opened, t3.comment_field, t3.confno, t3.deleted,
   t3.demo_time, t3.externalRoomId, t3.externalRoomType, t3.files_opened,
   t3.hide_actions_menu, t3.hide_activities_and_actions, t3.hide_chat,
   t3.hide_files_explorer, t3.hide_screen_sharing, t3.hide_top_bar,
   t3.hide_whiteboard, t3.is_audio_only, t3.is_closed, t3.isdemoroom,
   t3.ismoderatedroom, t3.ispublic, t3.name, t3.numberOfPartizipants,
   t3.owner_id, t3.pin, t3.redirect_url, t3.roomtypes_id,
   t3.show_microphone_status, t3.sip_enabled, t3.starttime, t3.updatetime,
   t3.wait_for_recording, t1.starttime, t1.updatetime FROM room t0 INNER JOIN
   rooms_organisation t1 ON t0.id = t1.rooms_id LEFT OUTER JOIN
   organisation t2 ON t1.organisation_id = t2.id LEFT OUTER JOIN room t3 ON
   t1.rooms_id = t3.id ORDER BY t0.id ASC} [code=1030, state=HY000]
   FailedObject: SELECT r FROM Room r ORDER BY r.rooms_id [java.lang.String]

M K Raju.

Re: system backup error

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Sure, please create symbolic link like this:
1) move existing streams folder to safe place
2) ln -nfs /opt/recordings <om root>/webapps/openmeetings/streams
3) restore moved files if not in the right place

WBR, Maxim
(from mobile, sorry for the typos)

Re: system backup error

Posted by Raju M K <mk...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> no, persistence.xml is the only place with DB settings
>
> On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 3:07 PM, Raju M K <mk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> anywhere else i need to give new db name other than persistence.xml??
>>
>> On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 12:59 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> it is extremely weird
>>> please provide bigger stack trace

>>> --
>>> WBR
>>> Maxim aka solomax
>>>

>> --
>> Regards,
>> M K Raju.
>>

> --
> WBR
> Maxim aka solomax

M K Raju.

Re: system backup error

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: system backup error

Posted by Raju M K <mk...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> it is extremely weird
> please provide bigger stack trace
>
> On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 1:22 PM, Raju M K <mk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> For me Everything is working fine.
>> I got error while backup only.
>> anywhere else i need to give new db name other than persistence.xml??
>>
>> Regards.
>>
>> On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 12:04 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Just have tested using local installation
>>> version:
>>> Version3.0.4-SNAPSHOTRevision1654180
>>> everything works as expected

>>> --
>>> WBR
>>> Maxim aka solomax
>>>

>> --
>> Regards,
>> M K Raju.
>>

> --
> WBR
> Maxim aka solomax

M K Raju.

Re: system backup error

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
it is extremely weird

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: system backup error

Posted by Raju M K <mk...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> Just have tested using local installation
> version:
> Version3.0.4-SNAPSHOTRevision1654180
> everything works as expected
>
> On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 12:16 PM, Raju M K <mk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> yes you are right.
>>
>> On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 11:13 AM, Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> OK, let's try to figure out what is happening:
>>>
>>> 1) you have created new DB
>>> 2) start 3.0.4 (*what build? what revision? *try top menu-> About)
>>> 3) install OM
>>> 4) work in it
>>> 5) open Admin->Backup
>>> 6) try to backup
>>> Result: error
>>>
>>> is this correct?

>>> --
>>> WBR
>>> Maxim aka solomax
>>>

>> --
>> Regards,
>> M K Raju.
>>

> --
> WBR
> Maxim aka solomax

M K Raju.

Re: system backup error

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: system backup error

Posted by Raju M K <mk...@gmail.com>.
yes you are right.

wrote:

> OK, let's try to figure out what is happening:
>
> 1) you have created new DB
> 2) start 3.0.4 (*what build? what revision? *try top menu-> About)
> 3) install OM
> 4) work in it
> 5) open Admin->Backup
> 6) try to backup
> Result: error
>
> is this correct?
>
> On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 10:55 AM, Raju M K <mk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear Alvaro,
>> i left old db aside and created new db.
>> But i replaced in persistence.xml with new db name and password.
>> still will it be any relation with old db??
>>

>> On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 12:03 AM, Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> ..."left old db not deleted"...maybe Raju build a new database on the
>>> old database?

>>> <openjpa-2.3.0-r422266:1540826 fatal general error>
>>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: Got error 28 from
>>> storage engine {prepstmnt 838366117 SELECT t0.id, t1.id, t1.deleted,
>>> t2.id, t2.deleted, t2.insertedby, t2.name, t2.starttime, t2.updatedby,
>>> t2.updatetime, t3.id, t3.allow_font_styles, t3.allow_recording,
>>> t3.allow_user_questions, t3.appointment, t3.auto_video_select,
>>> t3.chat_moderated, t3.chat_opened, t3.comment_field, t3.confno, t3.deleted,
>>> t3.demo_time, t3.externalRoomId, t3.externalRoomType, t3.files_opened,
>>> t3.hide_actions_menu, t3.hide_activities_and_actions, t3.hide_chat,
>>> t3.hide_files_explorer, t3.hide_screen_sharing, t3.hide_top_bar,
>>> t3.hide_whiteboard, t3.is_audio_only, t3.is_closed, t3.isdemoroom,
>>> t3.ismoderatedroom, t3.ispublic, t3.name, t3.numberOfPartizipants,
>>> t3.owner_id, t3.pin, t3.redirect_url, t3.roomtypes_id,
>>> t3.show_microphone_status, t3.sip_enabled, t3.starttime, t3.updatetime,
>>> t3.wait_for_recording, t1.starttime, t1.updatetime FROM room t0 INNER JOIN
>>> rooms_organisation t1 ON t0.id = t1.rooms_id LEFT OUTER JOIN
>>> organisation t2 ON t1.organisation_id = t2.id LEFT OUTER JOIN room t3
>>> ON t1.rooms_id = t3.id ORDER BY t0.id ASC} [code=1030, state=HY000]
>>> FailedObject: SELECT r FROM Room r ORDER BY r.rooms_id [java.lang.String]

>> --
>> Regards,
>> M K Raju.
>>

> --
> WBR
> Maxim aka solomax

M K Raju.

Re: system backup error

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: system backup error

Posted by Raju M K <mk...@gmail.com>.
Dear Alvaro,
> [...]

> t3.demo_time, t3.externalRoomId, t3.externalRoomType, t3.files_opened,
> t3.hide_actions_menu, t3.hide_activities_and_actions, t3.hide_chat,
> t3.hide_files_explorer, t3.hide_screen_sharing, t3.hide_top_bar,
> t3.hide_whiteboard, t3.is_audio_only, t3.is_closed, t3.isdemoroom,
> t3.ismoderatedroom, t3.ispublic, t3.name, t3.numberOfPartizipants,
> t3.owner_id, t3.pin, t3.redirect_url, t3.roomtypes_id,
> t3.show_microphone_status, t3.sip_enabled, t3.starttime, t3.updatetime,
> t3.wait_for_recording, t1.starttime, t1.updatetime FROM room t0 INNER JOIN
> rooms_organisation t1 ON t0.id = t1.rooms_id LEFT OUTER JOIN organisation
> t2 ON t1.organisation_id = t2.id LEFT OUTER JOIN room t3 ON t1.rooms_id =
> t3.id ORDER BY t0.id ASC} [code=1030, state=HY000] FailedObject: SELECT r
> FROM Room r ORDER BY r.rooms_id [java.lang.String]

M K Raju.

Re: system backup error

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.

Re: system backup error

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Still not clear :(

Re: system backup error

Posted by Raju M K <mk...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> System backup of old version? Or the new one?
> What are exact versions/revisions?
>
> WBR, Maxim
> (from mobile, sorry for the typos)
> On Jan 24, 2015 6:51 PM, "Raju M K" <mk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> as you advice earlier, i created new db and installed OM 3.0.4 snapshot.
>> left old db not deleted
>> Now iam trying to do system backup from gui then i got this error
>>
>> On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 5:34 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Could you please provide detailed steps of what are you doing?
>>>
>>> WBR, Maxim
>>> (from mobile, sorry for the typos)

>> --
>> Regards,
>> M K Raju.

M K Raju.

Re: system backup error

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Re: system backup error

Posted by Raju M K <mk...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> Could you please provide detailed steps of what are you doing?
>
> WBR, Maxim
> (from mobile, sorry for the typos)
> On Jan 24, 2015 6:03 PM, "Raju M K" <mk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> i created new db in mysql and running OM
>>
>> On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 5:29 PM, Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Which of your db are you trying to backup?
>>>
>>> WBR, Maxim
>>> (from mobile, sorry for the typos)

>> --
>> Regards,
>> M K Raju.

M K Raju.

Re: system backup error

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Re: system backup error

Posted by Raju M K <mk...@gmail.com>.

wrote:

> Which of your db are you trying to backup?
>
> WBR, Maxim
> (from mobile, sorry for the typos)
> On Jan 24, 2015 5:58 PM, "Raju M K" <mk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> got error while system backup(Using OMVersion3.0.4-SNAPSHOT
>>
>>    - <openjpa-2.3.0-r422266:1540826 fatal general error>
>>    org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: Got error 28 from
>>    storage engine {prepstmnt 838366117 SELECT t0.id, t1.id, t1.deleted,
>>    t2.id, t2.deleted, t2.insertedby, t2.name, t2.starttime,
>>    t2.updatedby, t2.updatetime, t3.id, t3.allow_font_styles,
>>    t3.allow_recording, t3.allow_user_questions, t3.appointment,
>>    t3.auto_video_select, t3.chat_moderated, t3.chat_opened, t3.comment_field,
>>    t3.confno, t3.deleted, t3.demo_time, t3.externalRoomId,
>>    t3.externalRoomType, t3.files_opened, t3.hide_actions_menu,
>>    t3.hide_activities_and_actions, t3.hide_chat, t3.hide_files_explorer,
>>    t3.hide_screen_sharing, t3.hide_top_bar, t3.hide_whiteboard,
>>    t3.is_audio_only, t3.is_closed, t3.isdemoroom, t3.ismoderatedroom,
>>    t3.ispublic, t3.name, t3.numberOfPartizipants, t3.owner_id, t3.pin,
>>    t3.redirect_url, t3.roomtypes_id, t3.show_microphone_status,
>>    t3.sip_enabled, t3.starttime, t3.updatetime, t3.wait_for_recording,
>>    t1.starttime, t1.updatetime FROM room t0 INNER JOIN rooms_organisation t1
>>    ON t0.id = t1.rooms_id LEFT OUTER JOIN organisation t2 ON
>>    t1.organisation_id = t2.id LEFT OUTER JOIN room t3 ON t1.rooms_id =
>>    t3.id ORDER BY t0.id ASC} [code=1030, state=HY000] FailedObject:
>>    SELECT r FROM Room r ORDER BY r.rooms_id [java.lang.String]
>>

>> --
>> Regards,
>> M K Raju.

M K Raju.