Posted to apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org by Bengt-Arne Fjellner <Be...@ltu.se> on 2005/07/31 22:21:42 UTC

cant build libapreq2 on trustix linux

system trustix secure linux version 2.2
perl 5.8.5  all cpan modules up to date
mod_perl 2.0.1

tried with normal and cvs version of libapreq2-2.06-dev
both on a prodution system and on a clean system.
Almost all tests in parsers fail with: Segmentation fault
see attached files:
compile.txt:
  ./buildconf
  perl Makefile.PL --with-apache2-apxs=/usr/sbin/apxs
  make
make_test.txt
  make test
  cd library/t && ./parsers
sys_details.txt
  output of mp2bug

--
Bengt-Arne Fjellner
LuleƄ technical university

Re: cant build libapreq2 on trustix Linux

Posted by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com>.
Bengt-Arne Fjellner wrote:
> OK
> Well its in the path as seen here
> root@xxxxx /home/users/baf/libap/httpd-apreq-2/library/t# which httpd
> /usr/sbin/httpd
> root@xxxxx /home/users/baf/libap/httpd-apreq-2/library/t#
Check ~/.apache-test/Apache/TestConfigData.pm

> #30 0x4001d18d in apreq_parse_urlencoded (parser=Cannot access memory at address 0xb
> ) at parser_urlencoded.c:243
> Previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)
> (gdb) l
> 243	                    s = split_urlword(&param, pool, ctx->bb, nlen, vlen);
> 244	                    if (parser->hook != NULL && s == APR_SUCCESS)
> 245	                        s = apreq_hook_run(parser->hook, param, NULL);
> 246
> 247	                    if (s != APR_SUCCESS) {
> 248	                        ctx->status = URL_ERROR;
> 249	                        return s;
> 250	                    }
> 251
> 252	                    apreq_value_table_add(&param->v, t);

0xb seems like a really low-range address to me probably protected memory.

Re: cant build libapreq2 on trustix Linux

Posted by Bengt-Arne Fjellner <Be...@ltu.se>.
Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> Bengt-Arne Fjellner wrote:
>
> Did you get a core file?  If so, can you attach a trace ?
Yes and yes

> mp2 and perl are not even involved here as a test of C API.

OK

--
Bengt-Arne Fjellner
0910-58 53 69

Re: cant build libapreq2 on trustix linux

Posted by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com>.