Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Brook Susman <su...@ninja.nrl.navy.mil> on 2003/11/13 16:37:05 UTC

subscribe to users mailing list

How do I subscribe to the users mailing list?  The instructions on the
tigris.org website don't appear to work.

Thank you.

Brook Susman
Code 5753.20
Naval Research Lab
4555 Overlook Ave. SW
Washington, DC 20375
e-mail: susman@ninja.nrl.navy.mil

Re: subscribe to users mailing list

Posted by Julian Foad <ju...@btopenworld.com>.
Brook Susman wrote:

> How do I subscribe to the users mailing list?  The instructions on the
> tigris.org website don't appear to work.

What doesn't work?  What did you do, what happened, and what appeared to be wrong?

Clicking the appropriate "Subscribe" button, or sending a blank e-mail to "users-subscribe@subversion.tigris.org", should both work, causing a confirmation request to be sent to your e-mail address.  After you reply to the confirmation, you should be subscribed.

- Julian