Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Gregg D Bolinger <gt...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/02 23:50:46 UTC

DAO and Batch in Single Transaction

I am using iBatis SqlMap and iBatis DAO. I am trying to look into
doing batch inserts/updates/delete within a single transaction for
multiple DAO's.  So should I create a Service that just handles my
batches and has an instance of each DAO that it needs, or is there a
different way?  Anyone have any tips or hints on doing this?

Thanks.

Re: DAO and Batch in Single Transaction

Posted by Gregg D Bolinger <gt...@gmail.com>.
yes, and it's basically the same problem.  I have no problems with
transactions.  It's batching that I am dealing with.  2 different
animals. :)

Posted by Paul Barry <pa...@nyu.edu>.

Posted by Gregg D Bolinger <gt...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.