Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Ertuğrul Saruhan <es...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/02 09:15:37 UTC

Apache CFX Oauth 1.0 implementation support for query-based, is possible to change to header based ?

I m implementing the Oauth using Apache CFX Oauth library. I have seen that
Apache CFX support Query-Based signature on default. Is it possible to
change signature type  from query-based to Header-based ?

Re: Apache CFX Oauth 1.0 implementation support for query-based, is possible to change to header based ?

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi
On 02/08/13 08:15, Ertuğrul Saruhan wrote:
> I m implementing the Oauth using Apache CFX Oauth library. I have seen that
> Apache CFX support Query-Based signature on default. Is it possible to
> change signature type  from query-based to Header-based ?

Can you clarify please ? As far as I recall a signature is sent as part
of the authorization header

Thanks, Sergey