Posted to users@maven.apache.org by 2313835217 <23...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2022/03/17 04:53:09 UTC

My maven failed to download the plug-in

I had an error downloading the plugin while using Maven

The error is Clean up the broken artifacts data and reload the project.

2313835217
2313835217@qq.com

&nbsp;

Re: My maven failed to download the plug-in

Posted by Delany <de...@gmail.com>.
"Clean up the broken artifacts data and reload the project" is not an error
Maven will give.
What program are you using? It sounds like an IDE of some sort.

In addition to explaining your problem you need to paste the commands you
ran and the errors you got.
Links to screenshots could also help. Images are removed on this mailing
list.

Regards,
Delany