Posted to general@gump.apache.org by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com> on 2004/03/14 20:47:08 UTC

Forrest failed on LSD with outofmemory...

Seems forrest needs more memory...

    <!--StartFragment-->* [1713/113] [0/0]
    32.656s 0b      db-ojb/gump_work/build_db-ojb_bootstrap-ojb.html
    Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Anybody have suggestions on the best way to set this? We could set it in the
forrest.properties file (I believe) but what of Gump runs on smaller
workspaces? Same goes for if Gump sets it on the command line. Thoughts?

regards,

Adam
--
Experience the Unwired Enterprise: