Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Alex Van Boxel <al...@vanboxel.be> on 2020/02/16 11:11:03 UTC

Custom 2.20 failing on Dataflow: what am I doing wrong?

Hey,

I'm testing my own PR's against Dataflow, something I've done in the past
with success seem to fail now. I get this error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
org.apache.beam.runners.dataflow.worker.repackaged.org.apache.beam.runners.core.construction.WindowingStrategyTranslation

   1.

Am I doing something wrong?

 _/
_/ Alex Van Boxel

Re: Custom 2.20 failing on Dataflow: what am I doing wrong?

Posted by Luke Cwik <lc...@google.com>.
I look at the gradle task definition to see what additional flags are being
passed whenever trying to rerun/repro an issue. Many of our integration
tests require additional flags/experiments which are unique on a runner per
runner basis.

Posted by Alex Van Boxel <al...@vanboxel.be>.

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Van Boxel <al...@vanboxel.be>.