Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Matt Bowersox <mb...@rochester.rr.com> on 2001/05/02 03:05:01 UTC

soap router for atg dynamo, and bean serialisation question

I am  in the process of developing an apache soap router to be used with the
atg dynamo app server and deployed as a servlet  bean to integrate with the
dynamo  nucleus framework, I would like to make this minor piece of  code
available to the rest of the community,  could someone give me some guidance
as to how to get submit and or broadcast the avialibility of this minor
piece of code?  on a seperate note could someone tell me if the bean
serialisation mechanism is compatable with beans that contain instance
variable of other bean types?

thank you
Matt Bowersox