Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by Michael Tetzlaff <te...@skillsoftware.de> on 2016/01/22 10:09:41 UTC

GGTS

Good morning groosers,

does anybody know if and/or when there will be a new version of the GGTS?

Thank you and have a nice day
Michael

Re: GGTS

Posted by Michael Tetzlaff <te...@skillsoftware.de>.
Thank you, Guillaume!
Maybe I should give IntelliJ a chance.

--

*Michael Tetzlaff*
Developer

Office: +49 69 153 2282 22
Mobil: +49 177 3000 633

Skill Software GmbH
Berger Straße 179-181
60385 Frankfurt
http://www.skillsoftware.de

*Sieger Telekom-Innovationspreis 2012*

Skill Software GmbH, Sitz: 60385 Frankfurt
Geschäftsführer: Edgar Reh, Klaus Szilvas
Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, HRB 33988
Umsatzsteuer-ID: DE 114211536

Re: AW: GGTS

Posted by Guillaume Laforge <gl...@gmail.com>.
Not 100% unmaintained though, as you can see in the commits, Andy
Clement, for instance, did a few changes recently, to accomodate
GMavenPlus: https://github.com/groovy/groovy-eclipse/commits/master

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Laforge
Apache Groovy committer & PMC member

Blog: http://glaforge.appspot.com/
Social: @glaforge / Google+

Re: AW: GGTS

Posted by Felix Dorner <fe...@gmail.com>.

Re: AW: GGTS

Posted by Jochen Theodorou <bl...@gmx.org>.
On 22.01.2016 18:51, Felix Dorner wrote:
> Sorry, I don't come along when you say the groovy eclipse plugin. Do You
> mean https://github.com/groovy/groovy-eclipse   or is there something else?

yes, I mean that.. it is kind of part of ggts. And of course it is not
done for ggts by just keeping up-to-date with eclipse... everything new
from groovy may break something... same for the grails side

bye Jochen

Re: GGTS

Posted by Andrew Myers <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi guy,

I am primarily a CFML (ColdFusion) developer and we have a similar
situation with our Eclipse plugin (cfeclipse.org). I set out to work on
that plugin and have taught myself some basics of eclipse plugins but I'm
still learning.

I'd also like to help out with the groovy eclipse plugin but I really have
only basic skills.

Anyhow just mentioning that I'm interetsed...I can't promise anything great
but I am happy to have a look.

Andrew

Re: GGTS

Posted by Guillaume Laforge <gl...@gmail.com>.