Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2004/10/30 06:51:09 UTC

pending plugin releases

Hi,

Eric - Is eclipse-1.9 ready to be released now? Seems all the
regressions were fixed.

Arnaud - do you think it would be good to release PDF 2.2.1 with those
additional bugfixes made before 1.0.1?

I can do both if necessary and everyone is ok with it.

Thanks,
Brett

RE: pending plugin releases

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.

> I was going to leave this until after 1.0.1 for a couple of reasons:
> - it is currently using maven-1.1-SNAPSHOT which either needs to be
> sorted out or rolled back
> - there was a problem with the recently added preGoal on clean:clean
> (see thread on dev list recently)

Yes, I forgot these problems.

Thanks for the pdf release.

Arnaud