Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Jenkins <je...@ci-builds.apache.org> on 2023/04/30 10:33:06 UTC

[website] Jenkins job Community Development/site/main#41 failed

There is a build failure in Community Development/site/main.

Build: https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Community%20Development/job/site/job/main/41/

[website] Jenkins job Community Development/site/main#42 back to normal

Posted by Jenkins <je...@ci-builds.apache.org>.
The build for Community Development/site/main completed successfully and is back to normal.

Build: https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Community%20Development/job/site/job/main/42/

Re: [website] Jenkins job Community Development/site/main#41 failed

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, 30 Apr 2023 at 14:02, Roy Lenferink <rl...@apache.org> wrote:

> It seems to only fail on the 'websites2' node. Other builds that are scheduled on e.g. 'websites1'
> or 'jenkins-websites-ec2-or' don't seem to have that problem.

Wel spotted.

> Having had a quick look at the build output, it fails to write to the /tmp/hugo_cache directory.
> Maybe the permissions of that directory between websites2 and the other nodes are different?
> It seems other people have the same problem: https://github.com/gohugoio/hugo/issues/7391
>
> After reading that I noticed that there is a --cacheDir argument which can be used to specify
> another cache directory:
>
> --cacheDir string    filesystem path to cache directory. Defaults: $TMPDIR/hugo_cache/
>
> Maybe we need to start using this option (mktemp -d at the start, cleanup in post), because I can
> only assume if there are two concurrent builds on the same node that this will result in some
> problems.

Just tried this in preview/test3 and it worked fine.

Posted by Roy Lenferink <rl...@apache.org>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.