Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by jmonroe_mob <je...@mobmedia.com> on 2006/10/08 00:21:51 UTC

Re: Help with maillog errors

John D. Hardin wrote:

> It wants to write files into that directory, but that directory does
> not exist and spamd cannot create it.
>
> Make that directory and grant the spamd user full rights.

I am having the same issue. I have opened the privileges up and it still
logs errors. One caveat is that I am running spamd from daemontools and
setting the user to spamd and home to the home dir of spamd. Evenso, the
erros logged note that the premission error are occurring on qscand's home
dir.

Thoughs?

Thanks for your time.