Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Schneider Christian <Ch...@enbw.com> on 2010/10/18 11:04:09 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.5.0

I just downloaded the apache-camel-2.5.0.zip.

The examples directory looks strange. There are a lot of files with extension ".<number>.formatted". I do not think the belong there. As the examples are very important for the users I think we should correct this. I am not sure if this is a blocker though so I avoid voting at the moment.

Sorry for posting this out of context of the thread but I was not subscribed to the dev list with my work account and so I can´t simply reply on the vote message.

Best Regards

Christian Schneider
Informationsverarbeitung
Business Solutions
Handel und Dispatching

Tel : +49-(0)721-63-15482

EnBW Systeme Infrastruktur Support GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsruhe
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mannheim ‑ HRB 108550
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Bernhard Beck
Geschäftsführer: Jochen Adenau, Hans-Günther Meier

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.5.0

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 11:26 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the .formatted extension comes from a bug in maven-assembly-plugin beta5 (I
> had the same in ServiceMix).
> I downgraded to maven-assembly-plugin beta4 (not tried with assembly 2.2
> just released).

I just tried locally to upgrade the 2.2 assembly and the generated ZIP
file does not contain any numbers.
But of course that is locally by running: mvn clean install in the
apache-camel directory.

I committed the upgrade in rev 1024121

--
Claus Ibsen