Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by "tom.edwards" <to...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/02 22:46:22 UTC

Re: OpenJPA openjpa-maven-plugin version 2.2.3 missing in maven central

I guess I should actually mention that all maven dependencies for OpenJPA
2.2.3 do not exist in maven central.  I did try to grab the latest and
build, but it seems that what is on the 2.2.x branch has the version set to
2.2.3-SNAPSHOT.

Re: OpenJPA openjpa-maven-plugin version 2.2.3 missing in maven central

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Tom!

openjpa-2.2.3 is simply not yet released.

The latest released JPA-2.0 compatible version is 2.4.0.
It should contain all the fixes from 2.2.3 plus new features (e.g. BooleanRepresentation) and further bug fixes.

LieGrue,
strub