Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Dmitri Kovalsky <di...@satlink.com> on 1997/04/14 20:20:01 UTC

config/391: [Mon Apr 14 14:18:08 1997] httpd: caught SIGSEGV, dumping core

>Number:         391
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       [Mon Apr 14 14:18:08 1997] httpd: caught SIGSEGV, dumping core
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I have httpd working properly during 3 months. The server doesn't have high
load, it's an Intranet server. The main function of it is
to process CGI scripts. But last month I get a message:
httpd: caught SIGSEGV, dumping core
maybe 3-4 times a day,depending on load of server.
>How-To-Repeat:
It happens 1-10 minutes after http request, but server doesnt stop working.
>Fix:
Reinstall with a new version of Apache%3