Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jon Smirl <jo...@mediaone.net> on 2000/02/26 03:27:57 UTC

Diffs for the properties definitions

I was able to work around the setgroup problem. I created definitions for
all of the XSL border properties and positioning properties. Here's the diff
to the XML file. I generated them and they all compile ok. Someone may want
to check them and make sure I defined everything right.

Now I'm going to try to make absolute positioned blocks work and then give
them borders. I have a specific form I'm trying to generate and I need these
two features.

Anyone working on the PDF generation code should check out:
http://www.retep.org.uk/pdf/ This is a Java based postscript driver that has
a lot in common with FOP.

Jon Smirl
jonsmirl@mediaone.net