Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by lyall <Ly...@The-Pearces.com> on 2009/03/15 01:50:59 UTC

ActiveMQ 5 to Glassfish v2 integration, BPEL

I want to integrate ActiveMQ with Glassfish v2 such that I can post and
receive messages from BPEL.

I found
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/rampsarathy/archive/2007/03/glassfish_v2_an.html
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/rampsarathy/archive/2007/03/glassfish_v2_an.html
which was listed in  http://activemq.apache.org/articles.html
http://activemq.apache.org/articles.html  but this is for an older version
of ActiveMQ and jars don't exist, as described. I also figure that many of
the steps are probably doable via the web admin console.

Is there a more recent 'howto' I can setup ActiveMQ.

Also, I am new to Netbeans IDE so would appreciate a guide on using JMS from
within BPEL, once ActiveMQ is integrated.

Re: ActiveMQ 5 to Glassfish v2 integration, BPEL

Posted by cppdeveloper <tu...@gmail.com>.
Did anyone ever get this working- ActiveMQ 5 integrated with Glassfish V2?