Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Stephen Boesch <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/26 01:55:52 UTC

pyspark in intellij

Anyone have this working - either in 1.X or 2.X?

thanks

RE: pyspark in intellij

Posted by Sidney Feiner <si...@startapp.com>.
Yes, I got it working once but I can't exactly remember how.
I think what I did was the following:

·         To the environment variables, add a variable named PYTHONPATH with the path to your pyspark python directory (in my case, C:\spark-2.1.0-bin-hadoop2.7\python)

·         To the environment variable, add the same path as above to the PATH variable

Hope these work ☺

Sidney Feiner / SW Developer