Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Espen Erlandsen <es...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/01 16:12:04 UTC

Fwd: Problems with maven, jetty and jotm

Hi,

(a bit of crossposting here, also sent to the jetty list)

I'm trying to run a jetty server with jotm through maven, and
everything except the jotm configuration works as it's supposed to.

Have anyone had any success with this configuration? As far as I've
understood it from previous postings, noone have done it. Neither can
I find anything on the internet about it either.

Please help, last resort before moving on! :)

Best regards,
Espen