Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by robert burrell donkin <rd...@apache.org> on 2003/07/31 00:03:24 UTC

moving jmeter 1.8 release to mirrored directories

i notice that the jmeter 1.8 release is not available through the apache
mirrors. this costs the ASF money and increases download times for users.
so, moving to the mirrors is a good thing.

if this is acceptable with the jmeter committers, i'd like to volunteer to
set up the mirrored directory, copy the release over and update the site
documents.

anyone have any objections to this plan?

- robert

Re: moving jmeter 1.8 release to mirrored directories

Posted by Jeremy Arnold <je...@bigfoot.com>.
Robert,
    It looks like you didn't get any replies (at least not copied to the
list), so I would interpret this as "no objections".  Note that there is
a vote for a 1.9 release underway, so you will probably want to either
wait for that release, or add 1.9 as well once it is available.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Posted by Jeremy Arnold <je...@bigfoot.com>.
Robert,