Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by David Balch <da...@continuing-education.oxford.ac.uk> on 2003/03/06 13:03:30 UTC

Xalan extensions in Cocoon 2.0.4

Hi,

I've got Cocoon 2.0.4 which contains Xalan 2.3.1, and I also have Xalan-J
2.4.1 installed previously. I'm running WinNT4, Tomcat 4.1.18, on the IBM
J2RE 1.3.0.

Am I right in thinking that Xalan 2.3.1 doesn't support EXSLT extensions, as
"ExtensionHandlerExsltFunction.class" is not included?

If so, how can I instruct cocoon to use my copy of Xalan 2.4.1 instead, so I
can use the extensions?

If it makes a difference, there is no xalan*.jar in
jakarta-tomcat-4.1.18\common\lib

Cheers,
Dave.

--
TALL, OUDCE and the University of Oxford accept no legal responsibility for
the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are only those